Sunday, April 5, 2009

What Time of Year is it?

I went to sleep last night knowing that it was snowing outside, but it wasn't sticking to the ground, at that point it was more like rain. Now at this time of year I can deal with rain, but snow not so much. It is Spring we are supposed to be getting lots of rain. And all of this cold weather and snow is pushing the date back for me to plant my very own garden. Of course I have no idea what I am doing, but how hard can it be? Hopefully this is the last time I have to wake up to snow this year. I am ready for weather in the 70's and sunny! I think I might just go find Julie and Brian in Florida if all of this snow keeps up!




2 comments:

Joni rae said...

Oh my gosh! you guys got way more than us.. ours stuck to the ground for like an hour but thats about it

jules said...

It is mid 80s today, pretty muggy. We are headed to the beach tonight. I miss the snow. NOT!