Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Got Flowers!

Wednesday was my birthday and while I was at work a lady with flowers came up to the Pharmacy counter and asked for me. I was a little busy counting out some medications and didn't know she had flowers so I finished what I was doing before I went over to the lady. I got over there and she had flowers in hand! I couldn't believe it, someone got me flowers!! The first person that came to mind was of course Jordy, but I know he isn't a big fan of flowers. I opened the card a little anxious, thinking maybe because it was my birthday he decided to get me flowers. Well they weren't from Jordy, they were from Mom and Dad! I love all the colors and they smell amazing! Thanks Mom and Dad for my flowers I love them!

Out of all the flowers this one is my favorite! I don't know what kind it is, but it smells great and is so pretty!

2 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

They look beautiful. (That one you like so much is a stargazer lily) Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Suzie Q said...

Lillies! Those are my favorite too! Happy Late b-day.