Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know that this post is a little late, but better late than never! In the time that Jordy and I have been together I have never gotten flowers. I am a little sad about that because I love flowers, but he would rather buy me something that will last. So in a way it is almost better than flowers. Our Valentine's Day started out by us shooting pool and darts in our new rec room. Now I know what you are thinking, the pictures of our house looked like we had a lot of space, but not that much. To tell you the truth I like the pool table and the dart board, because we play all the time. Anyways as we were shooting darts we decided that we were going to go out to eat in Wausau. Bad Idea! We got to Wausau and we drove around to different restaurants to try to get in. Well Texas Roadhouse which was where I really wanted to eat was a 3 hour wait! So obviously that was out of the question. Other places we went to was an hour and a half, finally we decided to go to Hudsons thinking it wouldn't be that packed. Again Bad Idea!! There was a 2 hour wait, so we finally decided we were sick of driving around and went to eat at the China Buffet. It was good and I told Jordy I was a cheap date there because our bill was like $20. We then went to the mall and Jordy told me to follow him into the kitchen section of JcPenny. He pointed to a Rachel Ray pan and said this is what I am getting you for Valentine's Day. I got so excited because the biggest pan we have in our kitchen is a 10 in pan and we have to use our electric skillet for everything. Well I got my pan today! And I can't wait to use it. So all in all it was a long but great Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

jules said...

cool pan

Patti said...

Like mother like daughter. I love these pans. Wait until you get a whole set. You will cry just like I did.