Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OH NO!!!!

So as I have told you in the past I am in the EMT course in Medford. Well this was my first call....Just Kidding! It was a fake call for practice, on this call we learned how to strap a patient to the backboard. So obviously nothing really happend I thought the title "OH No" would make it interesting! ;-) I am getting closer to becoming an actual EMT, I can't wait to be able to go out and help the community and I hate to say it but friends and family that may be in need. (I don't mean that in a bad way, I just don't want to see them hurt.)






The person in the picture is not me, it is a very good friend of mine that is also in the class with me.

Here she is being a good sport about it, even though she is uncomfortable! And let me tell you from experience they are horribly uncomfortable! But lifesaving!


This last week I got my Training Permit in the mail. That means that I can start going on ride alongs with the EMT crews. This also means I can start doing my clinicals in the ER Department. So who knows if you call 911 maybe I will be one to come and help.


1 comment:

Patti said...

This is so exciting for you. I know you are going to be a great EMT.