Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Alot of catching up to do!

I know that it has been such a long time since I have posted on my blog, but I have been crazy busy. Just a little update on everything: I have been working three jobs to start saving up some money, because I finally got accepted to Nursing School!!! I start in Aug. and I couldn't be happier! About two months ago Jordy and I purchased a 2009 Chevy Malibu, and we couldn't be happier with our purchase! I am also attending full-time school this semester, so I have been a very busy girl.

Everytime I talk to my mom she tells me don't over do it, you will get sick, and let me just say it hit me and it hit me hard! I was diagnosed with pink eye last Thursday, and it has only gotten worse from there. I was in the walkin clinic on Saturday, and then to the eye doctor on Monday. The final diagnosis is a virus that has set in my eyes, I cannot work while I have this virus, and there is nothing they can do to help me get over it. I wish I would have taken a picture sooner, however it may have been a little too much for some to see. I have had this for over a week and I am hoping to get better by Friday so I can get back to working. So this is a picture from today, which is much improved from yesterday.
It is diffucult to see but my eyes are bloodshot red and swollen and very painful. But as I said before, it has improved which is a great sign!

3 comments:

Gramma said...

Looking better than when you stopped in here on Monday--Hope you soon back up and running. Your Mom is right, your plate is running over-too full!!! Slow down Megan,smell the roses~~love you-

Patti said...

I know I always say to slow down but I could not be more proud of all you have accomplished in your life so far. You have just begun but I know your life will be filled with adventure around every corner. Gramma is right, your eyes do look better than when I saw you, hard to notice on the picture. Take care.

Love MOM
xxoo

sarahsoha said...

Your articles help me a lot in all mediums of subjects.oil change coupons