Thursday, June 11, 2009

Feeling Adventurous!

So the other day I was feeling a little adventurous, so I finally made my tattoo appointment. As some of you know I had put off getting my tattoo for about two and half years because I don't like needles. Well to tell you the truth, it wasn't that bad!! I wanted to get something that means a lot to me, so of course I picked something that dealt with music. Here are some pictures of my tattoo.




It is a treble cleff upside down that meets with a bass cleff to make a heart. Then I had them put a couple of music notes around it. The reason I got it on the top of my foot is because I can't have a tattoo showing, well your not supposed to at least.

7 comments:

Joni rae said...

oh my gosh, you never told me about this! It is really cute! and its in the same spot as my tattoo. Its a good spot but it will wear out faster because of wearing socks but then you just get it touched up, I need to do that to mine.

Connie said...

If you can't have a tatoo showing then you better be wearing socks all the time. :) I love it and it fits you well.

Connie

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute Megan! Way to be tough with the needle :)
-Tabby

Photos by Julee said...

Very Cute. I love it. I want one too!

Rita said...

It is really perfect for you, Meg. Sorry Gramps and I had to leave before you came back here. I really wanted to wait, but couldn't. We will see you soon tho'. Gramma e

Anonymous said...

I think it's very cool Megan!
Mary

Anonymous said...

I THINK IT IS JUST PERFECT FOR YOU. IT'S ADORABLE--LIKE YOU. GRANDMA W.