Monday, June 1, 2009

WooHoo!!!! I did it!

This past weekend was very very long! I had to work on Friday, which was fine, however before my National Registry test date got changed I had picked up some hours on Friday night. Call me crazy but I kept the hours! So on Friday I worked from 4pm to 2am, yes 2am! I do this often so it shouldn't bother me, but my test was rescheduled for Saturday at 8:15am in Rice Lake! So I worked until 2, got home slept until 5:15 and we were on the road by 5:45!!! So you can do the math, that ain't a lot of sleep. I was so nervous because I didn't feel ready because I was so tired! Good news though, I passed with flying colors!! I was done at about 12:30 and again we were on the road. We stopped by mom and dads house, and I guess I took like 20 min nap in the lawn chair, then we went out to eat to celebrate, had a couple drinks and then Jordy and I went out after to celebrate. It was a very long day, but it was all so worth it, because I am now an EMT!

3 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Congrats! We knew you would do well.

jules said...

Congrats, we're proud of you. Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're so proud of your hard work and passing with flying colors!! G&G Wright