Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trip to Illinois

This weekend we went to Illinois for a demo derby. Yes you read that right! We left at about 10am on Friday and finally got down there at 4:30. We went to what's called Metal Mayhem, this is a derby against the states. Friday night was a good show but did we get wet! They got about 3 inches of rain within an hour and a half. Everything was flooded and very muddy.


The night show was cool because of all of the fire coming out of the headers on the motor.


Saturday it was beautiful, and there were lots of roll-overs.

I just like this picture so I had to put it in there.
And this is what we got to look at all weekend. Yes it is a nuclear power plant.







2 comments:

jules said...

Meg, email me that pic of you and Jordy and I will take that guy off your head.

Patti said...

Looks like fun, except for the rain part. I love the picture of you two also.