Friday, January 8, 2010

Just an Update


I just wanted to Thank everyone for thinking about me! As of right now Tuesday, the day of my surgery was the best. Wednesday started out a little shaky, got a little better as the day went on, and then took a turn for the worse! I got horribly sick and was throwing up everything I tried to eat. It felt like my throat was being cut out, because it hurt so bad. Thursday was ok, I didn't get sick at all, so that was a big plus. But my pain has been getting worse and worse, because I am afraid to take a full dose of it, because I am not sure if that is what made me sick or not. Today has been a little bit better but I have been sleeping most of the day, the sleepless nights have finally caught up to me. On top of all my pain and being sick, I got a phone call today from my work. They wanted me to come into work today and tomorrow!! All I could think of was "Are you crazy!!" I just couldn't believe they would call and ask that knowing that I had surgery and that I wasn't even sure if I would be there on Monday.


Anyways, I think everything is heeling properly. However I am so sick of eating jello and drinking powerade. When I was sick jello was the only thing I was finally able to keep down, so I am sticking with that just in case. I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life, and to know that you are all thinking about me.


2 comments:

jules said...

Glad you are a little better today. Just call if you need anything, I am home most of the time.

Unknown said...

Things are looking up!!!!Hang in there, Megan