Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Megan's Tonsils are gone!!

We wanted to give an update on how Megan was doing so far....
The surgery itself was very short and went well. She has been resting all afternoon, thanks to the roxicet. Here she is resting on the couch with her prayer shawl from Grandma. From what we hear the first two days are rather minor but it is the few days following that we are not looking forward to.

I have to go back to work on Thursday but she will be in good hands with Jordy. I have already made her some pumpkin pie and some jello stuff. Tomorrow I am going to make a big bowl of mashed potatoes. I had to bring over my blender to make shakes. Sounds like a good excuse to me to drink lots of chocolate shakes.
This reminds me of when she was little and I took care of her when she was sick. It seems like it was yesterday.
written by: Mom

5 comments:

Rita said...

OOH!! poor Megan- I wish I could change places with you but my tonsils do not hurt me!!! Take care now and email me, ok. Consider yourself HUGGED!!!!!Love you

jules said...

Keep your butt on the couch and rest, you will need it. Eat lots of ice cream.

jules said...

You can come and lay on my couch if you get too bored.

Connie said...

Oh poor Megs, give her a big hug from me and to really pick up her spirits give her a big hug from Adam.... she'll like that.

Take care

sarahsoha said...

You completely duplication our mean and the difference of our information.oil change coupons